Established in 1993, in the city of Mogi Guaçu, in the countryside of the state of São Paulo, today Vita Suco is one of the largest Food Service companies in Brazil, 100% national.
Over 20 years of experience and a vast line of practical and quality products, produced with the best raw material, operating in the entire national territory and abroad as well.
Vita Suco product line offers natural juices with no added sugar, natural sweetened juices, concentrated juice, concentrated juices with salts, and a solid preparation for powdered beverages, as well as juice coolers with capacities of 30 l, 50 l, 100 l and 150 l for more practical serving.
In addition, we have a complete line of desserts such as gelatin powder, flans, puddings, cremes, chocolate drinks and milk beverages.
All Vita Suco products bring a high quality standard, developed with exclusive formulas and the best raw materials.
Flavor and balance in products that are practical and easy to prepare, that's much more quality for the consumer.
A responsibility of everyone, which is put into practice in the company's day-to-day.
• Selective trash collection,
• Residues resulting from fruit grinding are sent to animal ration and organic fertilizer producers,
• Metal scrap is sent to companies specialized in recycling,
• Wood used on the pasteurizing boiler proceeds from reforested wood,
• The external yard of the industry was projected in a way that rain water penetrates and returns to the groundwater table.